Re: [BuildStream] Fetch and extract source code for build target

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 2:44 PM Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch> wrote:
However, I think gnome-build-meta is (understandably) not yet
compatible with BuildStream master. If it's important it would likely
be fairly simple to locally modify BuildStream 1.x to exclude build-
only dependencies in `bst source-bundle` (selection in source_bundle()
method in _stream.py).

Thanks for the fast and informative response!
I was able to produce the desired results according to that suggestion.

Daniel