Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: More development snapshots, more often

One more thing !

[...]
As we already have 1.4.x releases we should definitely use a higher
version number for the development snapshots. I'd suggest 1.90.0 as I
expect this to be clear to many to be a development release ahead of
2.0. It also leaves ample room to 1.99.x in case we want to increment
the minor version. E.g., we might decide on a stabilization phase
before 2.0 and start with 1.99.0 for the first release candidate.

Please use an odd number minor point, I think 1.91.0 would be a good
candidate.

It's trivial, but will cause some of our infra (e.g. badge automation
and such) to behave correctly and treat odd numbers as dev snapshots.