[BuildStream] A subgroup for our benchmarking

Hi all,

I would like to propose that we create a new "benchmarks" subgroup in BuildStream and move the existing three benchmarking-related repos inside it. In addition to this, I have some benchmarking-related repos in my own namespace, I would also like to move these here, as these are what we use for the weekly updates.

The current three repos I'm suggesting we move into this subgroup are:

1. benchmarks [0]
2. bst-benchmarking-bot [1]
3. buildstream-benchmarking.gitlab.io [2]

I would like to move the following repos (which are in my own namespace):

1. benchmark_debian - the repo which runs a weekly CI job to generate the benchmarking results [3]
2. debian-stretch-bst - contains the debian-like project [4]
3. bst-benchmarks-notebooks - the repo we publish the notebook to [5]
- I'm actually hoping to collapse this into benchmark_debian next week, but if I don't manage, we should add it to the subgroup 4. bst-performance-scaling - A repo which tests how BuildStream's performance scales with size [6]

One caveat might be that we already have a "benchmarks" repo, so perhaps we call the subgroup "benchmarks-tooling" or simply "benchmarking".

Please let me know your thoughts,
Thanks,
James

[0] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/benchmarks