Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: Decouple source tracking and building

I replied a bit soon as I see now others have already raised the issue of lost parallelism.

I still do think it is an important feature, and feel that it might be a bit embarrassing to not have this
feature, considering everything else can be well parallelized, so why not tracking also.