[BuildStream] Monthly irc meeting - confirmation of hiatus

Hi all,

Seems we had at least one person turning up for the monthly irc meeting last week and wondering why no-one else was there, so I thought I'd send a mail to confirm:

Update: as of summer 2019 these meetings have temporarily stopped - the number of points worthy of discussion was small enough to instead just use the mailing list.

I've also removed the Google calendar invite from the BuildStream Community calendar and updated the Wiki page here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting#preview

Regards,
Laurence