Re: [BuildStream] Call for agenda - monthly irc team meeting - Tuesday 14 May

Hi,

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:08 PM Tristan Van Berkom via buildstream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2019-05-07 at 11:22 +0100, Tom Pollard via buildstream-list
wrote:
> Hi, I'm sending out the call for agenda as Laurence is away.
>

> We have a monthly team meeting on irc coming up next week, details
> are:
>
> Tuesday 14 May, 14:00 UTC, #buildstream-meetings on GIMPNet.
>

> Do you have anything to add to the below?

Yes !

 * Potential 1.4 feature release

   Abderrahim and I have been discussing the potential of backporting
   some features and rolling out a 1.4 release, probably worth a look
   over in the meeting.

Why?  I thought we agreed only to do critical patch releases and specifically not create additional minor releases beyond 1.2.

Cheers,

Sander