[BuildStream] Announcing release of bst-plugins-container

Hi all,

As discussed in previous mailing list threads and in-person discussions at
BeaverCons, we now have the first release for bst-plugins-container [1]
repository. This repository is meant to store all source and element plugins
related to containers.

At present, it simply contains a Docker source plugin, that was moved here from
bst-external repository. In future, we aim to add a similar source plugin for
OCI images, and also element plugins for both Docker and OCI.

If you were using the Docker plugin, I would request you to start using it from
this repository instead. There should be no difference in its functionality
whatsoever.

This package is also published on PyPI [2] and can be installed using `pip`,
like so:

    pip3 install bst-plugins-container

If you come across any issues, please open an issue against the
bst-plugins-container repository.

Cheers,
Chandan

[1]: https://gitlab.com/buildstream/bst-plugins-container