Re: [BuildStream] Specifying default dependencies for element kinds

Hi again,

On Tue, 2019-06-11 at 15:39 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom via buildstream-
list wrote:
On Fri, 2019-06-07 at 19:49 +0100, Chandan Singh wrote:
Hi,

Some of us have been recently discussing about how to handle
default
dependencies for certain element kinds in BuildStream, and I
thought this
might be good topic for the mailing list.

Thanks for raising this Chandan,

I think that this is essentially:

   "It could be infer additional YAML configurations from the plugin"

Obviously I've been a bit sloppy lately, cutting corners and trying to
spend less time tediously proof reading my emails.

Sorry for that, of course the above sentence was meant to read:

  "It could be nice to infer ..."