Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: Consider adding type hints

On 10/07/2019 12:09, Gökçen Nurlu via buildstream-list wrote:
[...]

How much type-inference we want to see in the code: none, some, as
much as we can?

I think it's definitely worth doing this for function/class
declarations. More than that might be too burdensome and actually make
the code more difficult to read (as you point out). I think it could be
useful for things defined in other modules.

--
Best Regards,
Darius

For Codethink's privacy-policy please see
https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html