Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: Adding support for CI on WSL

On 15/01/2019 13:15, Jonathan Maw via BuildStream-list wrote:
3. To extend the tests so that they can use buildgrid to run builds.
   Jim MacArthur has been working on this, and my work towards getting support    for CI on WSL will involve supporting him in continuing that work or picking
   it up myself depending on the priorities at the time.

   This is needed because buildstream on WSL doesn't currently support
   sandboxed builds, because Windows lacks a compatible FUSE implementation.

My plan for remote execution testing was to have buildbox workers in Docker containers on the same runner. This would require FUSE to work inside the container. I don't know if Docker helps with that, but it sounds like you might run into the same problem.

Jim