Re: [BuildStream] Call for agenda - monthly irc team meeting - Tuesday 15 Jan

On Tue, 2019-01-08 at 13:52 +0000, Laurence Urhegyi via BuildStream-
list wrote:
Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

Happy new year :)

Agenda for Tuesday 15 Jan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Actions from last meeting

2) AOB

Do you have anything to add?

I'd like to add some discussion points:

  * Release strategy

    We've been discussing not doing any stable releases until 2.0,
    and only publishing snapshots until we're good and ready for
    a 2.0.

    An IRC team meeting would be a good time to officialize this.

  * Get the ball rolling on committer policy changes

    I wrote up an email last month about changes I'd like to make,
    seems we don't have a clear picture on all counts but at least
    we can get the ball rolling on this change and try to make it
    official soon.

Thanks for sending this out !