[BuildStream] Fwd: Buildstream Benchmarking Bot - Prospective MRs

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Buildstream Benchmarking Bot - Prospective MRs
Date: 2019-12-09 19:46
From: Lachlan Mackenzie <lachlan mackenzie codethink co uk>
To: buildstream-list <buildstream-list-bounces gnome org>

Hi,

I'm currently in the closing stages of formalizing the 1st development iteration of the Buildstream Benchmarking bot [2]. This bot automatically triggers benchmarking [1] runs for a branch associated with a Buildstream MR given a suitable CI label being applied and there being capacity to carry out the run. Subject to satisfactory review and the merge of the final functional changes I would like to ascertain if there are any interested parties who would like to nominate suitable MRs for benchmarking when we have functional stability.

Regards

Lachlan Mackenzie

Example of output https://gitlab.com/lchlan/buildstream-benchmarking-test-clone/merge_requests/2#note_257619679

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/benchmarking/benchmarks