Re: [BuildStream] Monthly irc team meeting minutes - Tuesday 19 March 2019

On Thu, 2019-03-28 at 16:31 +0000, Laurence Urhegyi via buildstream-list wrote:
I notice that bst-external has been mirrored and the following created:

https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream-plugins-good

A small point but I think we should agree on names now before changing
it becomes more difficult later down the line. I think the above repo
should be bst-experimental?

Somehow I missed this last week, thanks for re-raising this Laurence.

I have renamed this project `bst-experimental` now.

Anyone who has used this project which was accidentally named
buildstream-plugins-good will have to update their references to the
new name.

I had the intention of making this clear in the README at the same
time, but it appears that the README already explains that it is an
experimental repo and that the safest way to use it is to include it in
your project as a git submodule.