Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: Workspace related DX features & design

Hi,

Quick followup to myself.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:42 AM Sander Striker <s striker striker nl> wrote:
The introduction of a --non-interactive flag allows for tweaks that benefit humans, without having to worry about interfering with machines.

We already have a --no-interactive flag... I'm wondering if its use for determining default output is overloading its meaning... depending on the answer we would need a different flag or not.

Cheers,

Sander

Sander