Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: Add support for running tests in BuildStream

I really enjoyed this discussion at the gathering and felt like it was one of the more productive,

Many thanks to Chandan for the great write up.

I would have replied to the end of the thread but some of the context i wanted to add on to has been removed.