[BuildStream] BuildStream Gathering 2018 evaluation survey: deadline this coming Friday Nov 2nd

Dear BuildStream Gathering 2018 participants (only),

I would appreciate that you take a few minutes to fill out this survey so we can get a sense of what worked,
so it is worth repeating, and what needs improvements for the next Gathering. I intend to publish the results
on Friday November 2nd during the afternoon.

Link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/jUfBRgHMumfpj5iI2

"When you can't see someone all day long, the only thing you have to evaluate is the work. A lot of the petty
evaluation stats just melt away."
-.  Jason Fried

Best Regards
--