Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream "Conclave" in Manchester on October 2018 (week 42)

Hi,

On Saturday, 6 October 2018 22:11:32 CEST Sander Striker wrote:
On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 1:22 PM Agustín Benito Bethencourt via
BuildStream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

as you know, some of the people involved in BuildStream are distributed
around the globe and some are located in Manchester, UK. Since this year
ELCE - OSS EU takes place in Edinburgh during week 43 we have identified as
an opportunity to modify the trip of some of those working remotely to be
in Manchester the week before this event, to work on BuildStream. This mail
announces the organization of a "BuildStream Conclave".

The following details has been confirmed:

* When: week 42
   * Start: Tuesday Oct 16th morning
   * End: Friday Oct 19th afternoon
   * We will go from MAN to EDI by train on Sunday so, depending on the
people coming, we can organise something to do on Saturday.

* Where:
   * Codethink (new) office. We expect to fit. If we do not, we will look
for a suitable location.

* Agenda
   * There will be a mix of coordination meetings, coding sessions,
training sessions and lightning talks/presentations.
   * We do not have anything closed yet.

So if you planned to attend to ELCE-OSS EU, think about adding a couple of
extra days in Manchester to your trip, bring your cassock and laptop and
join us. If it works, we might have an opportunity to organise another
conclave in Manchester before FOSDEM.

Not attending the other events, but given the agenda, attendance feels
mandatory for those involved in BuildStream.  I'll be there Wed-Thu.

It will be great to have you in Manchester.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant