Re: [BuildStream] Re-structure of BuildStream Gitlab policy document

Just one comment below.

For the other points, I will leave it a few days and let others potentially chip in to the discussion, before summarizing what we've discussed and agreed, going back to the MR and making the changes or maybe even closing it and submitting an MR to CONTRIBUTING on master instead.