Re: New Buildstream project calendar in addition to what we currently have

On 2 May 2018 at 15:06, Agustin Benito Bethencourt <toscalix gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi

I have created a public Gcalendar to add there all the events related with
Buildstream and information related with them which I hope it will help us to
coordinate better our events and receive notifications about them.

Tristan, Laurence, Emmet, Javier and myself can manage it. Should I add
somebody else? Feel free to send me a mail if you are interested in adding an
event there in the future.

Link to the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?
src=codethink.co.uk_mpgah0uj538hnbsf4l7b4rchts
%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FMadrid

iCal format for those of you using an calendaring client: https://
calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/codethink.co.uk_mpgah0uj538hnbsf4l7b4rchts
%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Up to now, I have added the monthly IRC meeting and GUADEC. I will add the
specific activities related with Buildstream at GUADEC when confirmed as well as
others we organise in the future.

This is not a substitute of what we are already doing in terms of meetings
management but an addition. If you are not interested in this new feature,
feel free to ignore this mail. It will help me to not becoming a single point
of failure in terms of meetings scheduling when on vacation or traveling.

@Laurence, if you provide rights, I will add the link to the calendarto the
BuildStream Monthly Team Meeting wiki page[1].

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting

Best Regards

Nice, thanks; you probably want to add those link to the buildstream
wiki somewhere

Cheers,
Javier