Re: Benchmarks repository - requirements and ownership

On Thu, 2018-03-29 at 09:40 +0100, Jim MacArthur wrote:
Hi all,

I've made an attempt to condense the requirements from the recent email
thread ("Automated benchmarks of Buildstream",
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-February/msg00012.html)
and Antoine's thread from 2017 ("Benchmarking BuildStream commands from
user point of view",
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2017-November/msg00001.html).
The candidate is up at
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/benchmarks/merge_requests/7. I haven't
included every detail from those mailing list discussions. If you want
to add something, please feel free to comment on the MR.

The benchmarks repository does not have any official maintainers at the
moment. Since Sam Thursfield is no longer on the project full-time, I'm
going to suggest I make myself the maintainer, unless anyone objects. It
would be good to have a second person listed.

+1, Please be the maintainer :)

It's nice to have lieutenant maintainers if you can find them, but I
think things are usually more efficient when a single person is in
charge at a given time.