Fwd: Re: Today's monthly irc team meeting

Hi,

Now to the list

-------- Original Message --------
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt <agustin benito codethink co uk>
Sent: 28 June 2018 18:11:14 GMT+09:00
To: Laurence Urhegyi <Laurence Urhegyi codethink co uk>, Laurence Urhegyi via Buildstream-list
<buildstream-list gnome org>, buildstream-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Today's monthly irc team meeting

Hi,

On 27 June 2018 01:10:14 GMT+09:00, Laurence Urhegyi via Buildstream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

We had the monthly irc meeting today, but not many people showed up and
those
that did had nothing to discuss. Apologies for the poor organisation -
I should
have realised Agustin was away this week and done some prep, ie, an
agenda last
week.

No. I should have told you and leave the agenda at least partially prepared. If somebody should
apologise...it is me.

We will be meeting f2f at GUADEC next week anyway, and there will
surely be some
pretty significant project updates from those interactions, which need
to be
captured and communicated, so any interested parties should wait for
those.

We should have cancelled the IRC meeting 😁

Cheers,
Laurence