Today's monthly irc team meeting

Hi,

We had the monthly irc meeting today, but not many people showed up and those that did had nothing to discuss. Apologies for the poor organisation - I should have realised Agustin was away this week and done some prep, ie, an agenda last week.

We will be meeting f2f at GUADEC next week anyway, and there will surely be some pretty significant project updates from those interactions, which need to be captured and communicated, so any interested parties should wait for those.

Cheers,
Laurence