CfP for ELCE: deadline July 1st

Hi,

please contact me if you are planning to send a paper for ELCE. I would like to help you.

I will be on vacation next week so please, do not leave it until the last minute. I have experience sending talks that has been both, rejected and approved at this event. I can help you increasing your chances of succeeding in getting your talk approved.

Do not underestimate the amount of effort it requires to present a decent paper. ELCE get hundreds of proposals. It is a tough spot.

Deadline is July 1st.

Best Regards

--

Agustín Benito Bethencourt