Re: [BuildStream] Monthly IRC meeting - July - tomorrow 24th at 14:00 UTC. #buildstream-meetings

Hi Agustin,

You have left out an important item which was already on the agenda
before you sent out this mail, which is "Blockers to BuildStream 1.2
Release", already sent out last week here:

    https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-July/msg00018.html

This is important because it's our last team meeting before feature
freeze, and while some interesting things are landing on master, we
should discuss which ones we want to backport to 1.2 before then, e.g.
downloading sources from mirrors I think is a healthy candidate (#328)
which has a high impact for our 1.2 users.

On another note, I worry that the items you are proposing for the
agenda are too exhaustive to get through, usually the meeting lasts
about an hour and some people have to leave after that, that said I may
have misunderstood what your intentions were with your proposed items,
so let's give it a shot.

On Mon, 2018-07-23 at 16:18 +0200, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via