Re: [BuildStream] Proposal: label name change: review -> verify

On 23/07/18 16:05, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via Buildstream-list wrote:
Dear BuildStream fans,

there seem to be a confusion about what the label Review which is described in
the policy[1] as a state label:

"Review: items that are under review once the developer or contributor has
finished it."

I propose the change the label name from "Review" to "Verify" avoid any
misunderstanding.

The Status scale would be:

* Backlog: default state on Gitlab so no label needed.
* Todo: processed elements that should be done in the future.
* Doing: WIP
* Verify: items that has been finished but somebody else should go over them to
check them before closing them.
* Closed: items that has been processed and canceled, finished or no longer
apply. Default state on Gitlab so no label needed.

In summary, a ticket should be in Verify state when its acceptance criteria
has been met and somebody else needs to check that it is the case.

Please do not mistake it with... this ticket includes a MR that needs to be
reviewed. Calling the attention of the reviewers in order to have your new
code reviewed should be made through the MR, not the related issue.
I'm fine with this, but can I suggest we start using the 'review' label on MRs instead to indicate that they need review? I find it very useful to be able to filter current issues for this to find work to review and would like to continue doing so.

Jim