GUADEC feedback

Dear BuildStream contributors and users,

GUADEC was an intense event where lost of things happened from Friday to
Wednesday.

In order to keep record and improve I would like you to provide feedback about
your GUADEC concentrating in what we can improve at the next edition or any
other event in which we participate in the future.

I would appreciate if you add your feedback to the following ticket:

https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/nosoftware/communication/issues/2

or by answering this mail.

By doing it in the ticket, you will provide me the opportunity to add you to
the nosoftware subgroup in Gitlab which might be handful in the coming future.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant