Reproducible builds progress: reprotest in sandbox example

I've posted a project at https://gitlab.com/jmacarthur/reprotest-in-buildstream which contains a proof-of-concept of reprotest working inside a BuildStream sandbox and being used to break the reproducibility of 'nano'. The README contains all the details. This isn't integrated with BuildStream at all at the moment; you need to modify individual elements to use reprotest as part of the build.

There are some ways we could proceed with reproducibility at the end of the document. We also had a discussion on this subject on #buildstream yesterday:

https://irclogs.baserock.org/buildstream/%23buildstream.2018-02-13.log.html#t2018-02-13T16:21:57

Any comments are welcome.