Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream license compliance: taking steps further

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 11:20, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via
BuildStream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

I have been checking the headers of BuildStream files. I think there is some extra effort we can do to
improve the current state of Buildstream compliance with the license.

<snip>

About this, I have open a MR [1] to add a badge to the project to show
license compliance as analyzed by fossa [2]

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/merge_requests/1014/
[2] https://app.fossa.io/