Re: Project options and other format enhancements (and dropping "variants")

Hi Angelos,

On 14/09/17 20:59, Angelos Evripiotis wrote:
(1) Building particular elements for debugging

i.e. while keeping the rest optimised. In the options world, I think this means
changing some options selectively from the command-line. Perhaps something like
this would be workable: 'bst build app1.bst --option mylib.bst:debug=true'.

Does this need to be possible from the commandline ? When doing development or integration work I think it's fine to be editing .bst files to enable/disable debug for invididual components as needed.

Sam

--
Sam Thursfield, Codethink Ltd.
Office telephone: +44 161 236 5575