Re: Proposal: JSON for artifact metadata instead of YAML

On 31/10/17 12:39, Angelos Evripiotis wrote:
I'd like to propose that we use the Python library json module for saving and

I am in favour of that -- I expect that the artifact metadata is mostly going to be consumed by scripts, and JSON makes more sense than YAML when optimising for machine-readability.

Sam
--
Sam Thursfield, Codethink Ltd.
Office telephone: +44 161 236 5575