Official BuildStream Docker images, part 2: automated builds

Hi all,

I've set up an automated build pipeline for the BuildStream Docker
images.

As before, the images are available at:

  https://hub.docker.com/r/buildstream/buildstream-fedora/

The build instructions live in a new GitLab project at:

  https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream-docker-images

The image build process pulls whatever is the latest version of
BuildStream at the time of the build. This means we don't need
to commit to the buildstream-docker-images repo every time there's
a minor release of buildstream, we just need to rerun a CI pipeline
on 'master' of buildstream-docker-image.

I've scheduled GitLab CI to rebuild the Docker images every night at
4AM UTC. So anyone using the "latest" tag will get an update every
day. Every image also gets a fixed tag (you can see a list of them
on the Docker Hub page) so you can "pin" the version that you use
if needed.

Sam

--
Sam Thursfield, Codethink Ltd.