Artifact caches are configured differently since commit bf8fc373d771186

Hi all,

The way we configure artifact caches is changing. Rather than writing
this:

   artifacts:
     pull-url: http://example.com/
     push-url: ssh://ostree example com/

You now just specify a single url. This can be an http(s) or an ssh://
URL. The http(s) URLs only support pulling, while the ssh URLs support
pushing and pulling.

For example:

    artifacts:
      url: http://example.com/

The SSH protocol has changed, and all artifact caches need updating to
the new version of bst-artifact-receive. You can use old versions of
BuildStream with new artifact caches, but you can't use the new version
of BuildStream against an old artifact cache.

We are not yet in a stable release cycle, so we are just dropping
support for the old configuration format. Sorry for the pain, but
it keeps the codebase clean!

Sam

--
Sam Thursfield, Codethink Ltd.