Status of Buildstream tests?

Hi!

It seems that the tests from buildstream-tests are failing for me due to permission errors - like so:

---

Error: File permissions differ for files results//tar-test/test (-rwxr--r--) and expected//tar-test/test (-rw-r--r--\n)Error: File permissions differ for files 'results//tar-test/test' and 'expected//tar-test/test'

tar-test                              failed

Tests for 'tar-test' failed.

----

This might be due to wonkiness due to checkouts from git losing permissions?  Should we have a script to reset the permissions to a known-good state?  Or?

Also, it seems that the tests aren't necessarily idempotent.  If I run a test twice, I get:

---

ERROR: Checkout directory is not empty: results//tar-test

Tests for 'tar-test' failed.

---

Should we be deleting the results directory in the beginning of the test run?

Cheers.  -- justin