Re: data as tool or type

That is to check conformance, but I think we need proper unit testing
for the funcionality we implement if we want to avoid regressions
moving forward.

2013/8/15 Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com>:

Le lundi 12 août 2013, Alberto Ruiz a écrit :

Actually I think you are right!

I've pushed a fix.

Tbh I think we should move this to a proper unit test setup.

I've tried looking at schemas for yaml, and written one for buildj using Rx
[1]. I'll have to check it again, and probably commit it to the repo. Do you
think this would be enough?

Abderrahim

[1] http://rx.codesimply.com/

--