Issue with target names and data tool

I have been interested in BuilDj for a while, so I used it for a dumb
little app I popped together (https://launchpad.net/indicator-fish) in
order to make my app actually useful for something. (That being
properly trying BuilDj) :)

It was wonderfully easy to get everything going, but I have bumped
into one little issue with the current specification / implementation.
The data tool will create a file called usr/share/$(TARGET_NAME). The
other tools do the same thing for their respective targets. The
problem here is I would like my program in /usr/bin to have the same
name as my data directory in /usr/share, but I can't have two targets
with the same name.

It would be nice to have a "name" property to override the output's
filename. I guess another possibility is to have some kind of suffix
notation for target names, so I can have something like
indicator-fish_bin and indicator-fish_data. This does lead to an issue
that we can't be sure if the two files will collide, though…

--
Dylan