[Builder] Cannot run applications in GNOME Builder (xdg-document-portal issues)

Hello,

I am trying to build and run applications using Builder but I cannot get it to work. I keep getting the error message
bwrap: Can't find source path /run/user/1000/doc/by-app/org.gnome.Music.Devel: No such file or directory
I have detailed my approach to try and fix the issue (with great help from people in
#newcomers and #builder) in this gnome discourse post, but to no avail.

I would be grateful if someone can help me figure this out, it has been a few days since I am facing this issue. Thanks in advance! :)