Re: [Builder] Add Dart language to gnome-Builde

On 10/04/2018 03:23 AM, محمد التميمي via builder-list wrote:
gnome-Builde is my favorite editing environment
I would like you to add dart language to the gnome-Builde development
environment. Unfortunately, there is no dart language available

‫

The first step is to get dart integrated with GtkSourceView. It looks
like someone started on a language-spec here¹, but ideally they'd submit
a merge request to GtkSourceView to get it integrated upstream.

In the mean time, you can install that file to the appropriate data-dir
and Builder will pick it up. If using the flatpak, I think that would be:

 mkdir -p ~/.var/app/org.gnome.Builder/data/gtksourceview-4/language-specs
 cd !$
 wget
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/bergwerf/13967ea3870239396536beb820e3f61b/raw/f06b8bd2b6dd5d5b6944509adbc45bf14dc4d65c/dart.lang

And then restart Builder.