Re: [Builder] Switch between files

Am 02.02.2017 um 06:18 schrieb Pavlo Solntsev:
Could you please provide me an advice how to switch between different
files (not *.cpp and *.hpp)? It is so inconvenient to click that
button.

If the files were already opened you could try Ctrl+Alt+{Pg up, Pg down}. Also
you can see all shortcuts from the global menu (there is a specific menu item
named something like "keyboard shortcuts").

(Still somehow I like gedit's tabbed interface + Alt+[0-9] a bit better.)

Felix