Re: [Builder] Mockup UI for Terminal Section in Preferences

On 03/06/2016 02:04 AM, Debarshi Dutta wrote:
Hii, I have attached the mockup of the Terminal entry as suggested by
Christian Hergertme. I am not sure how to display the palette
sections.

The first image contains the mockup of a detailed profile page.
The second image contains the mockup of  the Terminal entry in the
preference page.

Looks good!

I do think the first thing to focus on, (before adding preferences UI)
is to sync the preferences from a gnome-terminal profile into the
VteTerminal widget.

For example, get the default terminal:

  Schema: org.gnome.Terminal.ProfilesList
     Key: default

I'm not sure what the gnome-terminal plans are long term, because it
looks like they use Legacy in the profile name.

  Schema: org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Profile

Then apply those settings (and those from
org.gnome.Terminal.Legacy.Settings) to the terminal.

-- Christian