Re: [Builder] Snippets doesn't work in latest GNOME Builder source

On 03/02/2016 06:31 AM, Fangwen Yu wrote:

I am very interested in the GNOME Builder project and open source
development tools in general, I have successfully built it using
jhbuild but the code snippets seems not working, for example,
when I open a C file and type `if`, `for` or `main`, no snippets
are shown, how can I find out if it's the problem of the source
or my built environment?

The best place for us to track this down is in our bug tracker. Please
file a bug at:

  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-builder

Also, it seems that all the newcomer bugs at the bug tracker have
already got someone working on them, could you please open more
newcomer bugs so that I know where to start?

Keep in mind you are not restricted to "newcomer" bugs. There is a lot
to do and plenty of bugs. It would be equally useful to the project to
find and report bugs (for which we can attach newcomer keyword after
they are created).

-- Christian