[Builder] 3.24 Planning

Hi Everyone!

We are starting our stabilization process for 3.22 now that 3.21.90 is
out. While we will likely still land a few small features, I'd like to
see 3.22 be a very stable release.

So please fire up your jhbuild and help shake out the bugs.

Also, we need to get our Builder Flatpak in good shape for release.
Please test that and help find the missing features. (Patrick added
support for jedi last week, so that's one thing to cross off the list).

It's also time to start thinking about what we'd like to accomplish for
3.24. So please provide your suggestions here!

For me:

 * We didn't get to indenters (again) this cycle, so that is getting
increasingly important for those who want to work on projects like
Linux, Mesa, GtkSourceView, and more.
 * We landed the profiler, so that makes our lack of a debugger even
more embarrassing. Time to start looking into merging Nemiver like we
did for Sysprof.
 * More VCS integration (switch branches, pull/push/rebase/etc)
 * Gjs profiler integration
 * Templates, templates, templates!

What do others want to see or are desperately missing from Builder today?

-- Christian