[Builder] One week to 3.15.4

Tarballs are due next week (January 19th) for 3.15.4. I think next week
is a good time to make our first tarball release.

Up until now, we've been at 0.1.0, so we will just jump to get on the
GNOME release versioning.

If you have outstanding patches, or pet bugs you want to get into this
release, now is time to speak up.

We probably need to get i18n in place soon too. I think Igor Gnatenko
has volunteered to do that. I know Alexandre Franke also had done some
work on this previously.

Since this is our first release, I want things to be relatively stable.
That means I'll probably focus the next week stabilizing things more
than adding new features. Although, I have started on auto-completion
for C which I'd like to play with more.

I also hope to communicate more via this list, sorry for that :)

-- Christian