Re: [Builder] Draw unwanted spaces

Hi Sébastien,

I don't use the draw-spaces functionality for the same reason as you, it
simply becomes too cluttered.

However, I do assume we will get a bug for it soon. (We don't even
expose "draw-spaces" right now).

Would it be simpler to add a callback function to determine if a space
should have a mark drawn? Then we could provide some reasonable
implementations (or allow applications to create their own).

Though, it might result in a bit more fragmentation between
GtkSourceView based editors initially.

That said, the variant approach also seems fine to me if we think that
covers all the use cases.

-- Christian