'make check', those that require X, the others
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be>
- To: build-brigade-list gnome org
- Subject: 'make check', those that require X, the others
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:03:05 +0200
My buildslave finished its run of modules <http://jhbuild.bxlug.be:8080/>
and several are marked as failed because their 'make check' phase failed.
There are roughly three categories there:
1. real check failures, to be investigated;
2. missing files in po/POTFILES.in, I'll check with i18n and report
them if necessary;
3. failures because checks require to be run in an X server.
What to do about that last category? Should it be reported against
modules so they do not try to run them if DISPLAY= is not set?
Also, is this possible to identify modules failing 'make check' on the
] [Thread Prev