Newbie Questions

With no burnable cd Brasero creates to files, brasero.cue and brasero.bin. Is brasero.bin an iso file?

The Create a Cover instructions say:
If you are creating an audio project and finish putting together the project before creating an inlay, then when you access the Cover Editor interface from the audio project window, the tracks will automatically be listed on the back cover.

Before creating an inlay?

I don't know where or when I created an inlay. I see a folder _inlay has been added to the folder containing the ogg files for my project. With a burnable cd installed Brasero converts the ogg files and burns them to the cd with no problem. I cannot get the cover editor to show the track list. It just shows a blank cover.

Checking the archives I see they go back to 2007. Are there step-by-step instructions for making the best use of brasero.bin and brasero.cue and for creating a cover with track listings?