Introspectable libbrasero-*

Hi,

I’ve noticed that the libbrasero-* family of libraries are not introspectable. Also, I’ve seen that one of
the tasks that are proposed to developers is to write bindings to other languages for these libraries. Would
it be a good idea to annotate libbrasero-* to make them introspectable? I’d like to give this a try. If there
isn’t a good reason why this shouldn’t be done or it is not useful, I can start doing this, and report here
the progress.

Is this a good idea? Or are there any significant cons that could prevent me from doing this?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Juan.