Re: Python Bindings Anyone?
- From: Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org>
- To: David Narvaez <david narvaez computer org>
- Cc: brasero-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Python Bindings Anyone?
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:44:45 +0100
afaik on GNOME 3.0 you should use brasero gobject introspection to burn media.
2011/10/4 David Narvaez <david narvaez computer org>:
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org> wrote:
>> gnome-python-desktop is deprecated now, it's not used anymore on GNOME 3.x.
>> But you can still open a bug for it on GNOME bugzilla.
> Yes, there's a very old bug in the GNOME bugzilla with patches. But in
> the light of GNOME 3.x I guess my question is what's used for burning
> CDs from Python? (I opened a similar thread months ago when I started
> using the Python bindings - now I guess it's time to ask again).
> David E. Narvaez
] [Thread Prev