Re: hidden files

Francesco Groccia <fgr anche no> wrote:

> Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > Francesco Groccia <fgr anche no> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > why Brasero doesn't burn hidden directories and files?
> >
> > What do you understand by this term?
>
> You're right, sorry. I was in a hurry yesterday. Take a look at the
> following images:
> <http://yfrog.com/jaschermatazap>
> <http://yfrog.com/16schermata1ap>
>
> As you can see, the first image shows an hidden file and a directory
> whereas the second one doesn't show any hidden file or directory.
> I've burnt its parent directory (that is «altro»). The first image
> represents normal Nautilus navigation; the second image represents
> Nautilus navigation on my burned DVD-RW.

Well, mkisofs does things correctly as long as you don't tell it to do
something special.

Did you use "mkisofs" to create the FS image?

What do you get from:

isodebug -i xxx.iso

replacing xxx.iso by the iso image name or device path.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)