Congratulations and thank you

I would like to congratulate you on the usability and usefulness of
Brasero.

In a world where every gnome version seems to remove a feature I needed,
and add a feature I didn't, Brasero is a shining light of utility.
Select an image, let it autodetect the bank disks, and hit 'burn'.
Almost every other GUI burner has left me going straight back to cdrdao.

I also note that if I unplug or re-plug the physical drive, brasero
keeps up with the selection of drives. Small feature, but important.

I'm not on the list so won't see replies, I just wanted to say thank
you.

It might be nice to have an 'eject when done' ticky next to each drive,
since if I'm not actually watching the UI (face it, who wants to), then
there's a physical indication of when the burn is done.

S.