Re: BUG: brasero brakes auto-mounting in ubuntu karmic?

Thanks for your reply!

  I know that bug. There are similar bugs where people complain about rhythmbox and totem not being able to play audio cds. However, sound juicer is able to play AND rip them, xine too. And when I insert an audio cd, it is properly recognized and a dialogue opens up asking me what to do with it, so everything works perfectly regarding audio CDs. That doesn't mean that these bugs are not related, but their 'symptoms' are different, especially because sound juicer works for me what shouldn't be the case if it's indeed a gvfs problem...

Do you only have problems with audio CDs? Are data CDs working correctly on your system?

Regards

JK

2009/10/1 Jud Craft <craftjml gmail com>
Did you see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gvfs/+bug/395470?
 May be related.